A full-strength, ultra-compact ice tool ideal for ski mountaineering, ski touring, summer alpine rock climbing, winter fell running, and as a backup tool for mountaineering. The refined design and riveted construction result in a robust axe that weighs in at only 238g and will easily stow inside most daypacks.
- Compact enough to easily stow inside most daypacks.
- High strength steel alloy pick and spike for excellent purchase and durability.
- Small hammer for placing winter pro like pitons, pegs and warthogs.
- Machined chamfers on the pick ensures efficient penetration of ice and neve.
- Ergonomic pick and bung, for a comfortable grip.
- Strong and light anodised aluminium shaft, for reliable support.
- Gently curved shaft for excellent swing and penetration, as well as extra clearance for daggering up steep neve.
- Lightweight alloy spike and bung for ease of penetration in hard and soft snow.
- Large tethering points in the pick and spike, for ease of clipping and security.
- Machined grooves for additional grip, when moving through technical ground.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.