A reliable, durable and versatile belay device, bundled with a secure and user-friendly carabiner - an ideal belay device set for beginners climbing indoors or outside.
Mantis belay device features include:
- Hot forged and CNC machined for the best strength to weight.
- Works on single or double ropes.
- Can be used for belaying and abseiling.
- Friction grooves add extra holding power for thinner ropes or heavier climbers.
- Designed for 8.5-11mm single ropes, and 7.3-9.2mm double or twin ropes.
Shadow HMS features include:
- Rounded top basket ideal for use with a belay device.
- I-beam construction for reduced weight.
- Non-snagging, clean nose design.
- Screwgate lock.
Gate opening: 22mm
Strength (gate closed): 26kN
Strength (gate open): 7kN
Strength (minor axis): 9kN
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.