Is this the best harness for you? A good fit is essential if a harness is going to be comfortable to climb, move, and hang in. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and sizes - we even have a hanging point so you can give them a go
A very well designed, high-quality harness for all-round use - particularly for trad and winter climbing, thanks to it's adjustability, comfort and generous racking.
- Self-locking buckles on waist and leg loops.
- Floating waist allows centralisation of belay loop and gear-loops.
- 7 gear-loops for better organisation of wires, extenders, cams, etc.
- Ice clipper slots for winter use.
- Durable Cordura nylon outs fabrics.
- 25kN rated belay loop.
- Drop seat.
Weight: 415g (size medium).
Small - 25-31" waist, 18-23" leg.
Medium - 30-36" waist, 20-25" leg.
Large - 34-41" waist, 22-28" leg.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.