A light and dependable ice axe ideal for winter hillwalkers, glacier crossing and ski touring.
- High strength steel alloy pick and adze for excellent purchase and durability.
- Machined chamfers on both the pick and adze, for efficient penetration of ice and neve.
- Ergonomic pick and bung, for a comfortable grip.
- Strong and light anodised aluminium shaft, for lightweight travel and reliable support.
- A durable spike and bung for ease of penetration in hard and soft snow.
- Large tethering points in the pick and spike, for ease of clipping and security.
Weight: 352g (55cm), 366g (60cm).
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.