A modern incarnation of the classic hex, designed for cracks and pockets too large for regular wired nuts. Their simplicity, durability and versatility makes them a basic requirement for any trad, scrambling or winter rack.
- Offset profile allows them to 'cam' into certain sizes of crack, increasing holding power.
- Each size can be placed in three orientations - standard, cammed, or sideways - or used as a large stopper for threaded placements.
- Extendable dyneema sling means they don't dangle around your knees when hung on your harness, but don't normally need a quickdraw when placed.
- Groove in top edge helps protect sling from abrasion.
- Anodised for corrosion resistance and easy identification.
Set contains Torque Nut sizes 1 to 4.
Total weight: 374g
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.