Is this the best harness for you? A good fit is essential if a harness is going to be comfortable to climb, move, and hang in. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and sizes - we even have a hanging point so you can give them a go
A very well designed, high-quality, women's climbing harness for all-round use - summer and winter, indoors and out. Our most popular women's harness for beginners and intermediate climbers.
- Women's specific sizing and fit.
- Fully-padded, fully adjustable, for maximum comfort and versatility.
- Self-locking buckles on waist and leg loops.
- Floating waist allows centralisation of belay loop and gear-loops.
- 5 gear-loops.
- Durable Cordura nylon outer fabrics.
- 25kN rated belay loop.
- Drop seat.
Weight: 360g (size small).
X Small - 22-27" waist, 17-20" leg.
Small - 24-28" waist, 19-22" leg.
Medium - 26-31" waist, 21-24" leg.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.