A very robust and practical, expedition-grade duffel bag, ideal for lugging gear on treks and travels. Padded shoulder straps allow convenient backpack carrying when needed, but are very quick to stow away at the airport checkin counter. From an environmental perspective, the water repellent coating used on this bag is made from recycled windscreens!
- Super-tough 1680D Ballistic Poly seamless bathtub base - stops water soaking in if bag is left standing in water.
- Bluesign approved TPU 900D Poly Twill upper fabric is weatherproof and easy to clean.
- Water repellent RPVB coating was developed by harvesting windshield plastic from landfills in Asia.
- Reinforced haul handles.
- Backpack carry shoulder straps tuck away easily when not in use.
- Heavy duty #10 lockable main zippers, with reflective finger loop zipper pulls for easy access when wearing gloves.
- Wide mouth opening for easy access to contents.
- Zipped side pocket.
- Legendary Eagle Creek build quality.
- No Matter What Warranty covers wear and tear AND accidental damage.
Capacity: 40 litres.
Dimensions: 26x47x24 cm.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.