A very robust and practical, expedition-grade duffel bag, ideal for lugging gear on extended treks and travels. The addition of wheels on this 110L version make it a bit easier to manage around airports and train stations. Padded shoulder straps allow convenient backpack carrying when needed, but are very quick to stow away at the airport check-in counter. Constructed from 100% recycled fabrics and webbing.
- Super-tough, 100% recycled 1680D Ballistic Poly seamless bathtub base - stops water soaking in if bag is left standing in water.
- 100% recycled TPU 900D Poly Twill upper fabric is weatherproof and easy to clean.
- Treaded wheels in heavy-duty wheel housing keep the load rolling with minimal effort.
- Reinforced haul handles on ends and sides for easy handling and lashing down.
- Backpack carry shoulder straps tuck away easily when not in use.
- Heavy duty #10 lockable main zippers, with finger loop zipper pulls for easy access when wearing gloves.
- Wide mouth opening for easy access to contents.
- Zipped side pocket.
- Legendary Eagle Creek build quality.
- No Matter What Warranty covers wear and tear AND accidental damage.
Capacity: 110 litres.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.