Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Find out more
A lightweight trail walking shoe, ideal for hiking in dry environments. Garmont's ADD (Anatomically Directed Design) helps enable your foot's natural ability to stabilise, absorb shock, and propel forward. Fit is enhanced to closely match design and function to the natural asymmetric shape of your feet, including more room for the big toe, an asymmetrical cuff, and an anatomical tongue.
- Seamless, knitted one-piece upper made of 100% recycled yarn (PET).
- Laminated reinforcement.
- Fast-lace fastening system.
- Insole made with 20% recycled material from production waste.
- Plume Foam midsole made of single density EVA derived from sugarcane.
- GTF Magnet rubber outsole.
Weight: 365 (½ pair size 8UK)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.