Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
Designed to give excellent carrying comfort without excessive weight, the Paragon 58 offers plenty of carrying capacity for overnight camps or multiple days with lightweight kit.
- Fully adjustable harness system with internal frame, spacer-mesh body-contact material, and die-cut foam backpanel.
- Freefloat dynamic hipbelt allows natural movement of hips while walking and additional airflow.
- Quick adjust torso length AND hipbelt padding - as well as a choice of two men's specific harness sizes - give a perfect fit.
- Contoured shoulder straps with sternum strap and sunglasses holder.
- Top-access main compartment.
- Full length side access zip.
- Base sleeping bag compartment.
- Floating/removable lid with outer zipped pocket and underside zipped pocket.
- Stretch-mesh front pocket, ideal for wet or dirty items.
- Stretch-mesh side pockets, ideal for waterbottles.
- Dedicated trekking pole attachment.
- Side compression straps.
- Detachable raincover.
- Internal attachment for Nano 14 daypack (not included).
Capacity: 58 litres.
Weight (total): 1.62kg.
Recommended maximum load: 23kg.
XS/S - Back length 15 to 19"
S/M - Back length 18 to 22"
Back length is the distance from the base of the back of the neck (C7 vertebra) to level with top of the hip bone (iliac crest).
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.