A very comfortable and super-versatile pack, ideal for day walkers who visit mountains and wild places in all seasons and climates. It's unusual flip-top zip opening gives very quick and convenient access to the entire contents, while a total of seven pockets help keep everything organised and close to hand. The flip-top opening also helps keep the bag clean and streamlined, wether it's being used packed full on a winter day in the mountains or only a ⅓ full on a desert day hike. Being a Gregory pack, the fit and comfort are second to none, with a choice of harness sizes, a proper load-bearing hipbelt, and a well ventilated, suspended backpanel.
- CrossFlo Dynamic Transfer Suspension holds the pack away from your back for improved temperature control in all climates and temperatures.
- Padded hipbelt with reverse-pull adjustment, and two zipped pockets for small items.
- Anatomically shaped, ventilated shoulder straps with sternum strap and hydration hose clip.
- Front overflow stretch-woven stash pocket.
- Two stretch mesh side pockets.
- Top pocket.
- Internal zipped pocket with key-clip.
- Ice axe and walking pole attachment loops.
- Side compression straps.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Detachable rain cover in front zipped pocket.
Volume: 30 litres.
Dimensions: 60 x 31 x 25 cm.
Maximum recommended load: 16kg.
M - Back length 15 to 19"
L - Back length 18 to 22"
Back length is the distance from the base of the back of the neck (C7 vertebra) to level with top of the hip bone (iliac crest).
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.