Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
A very comfortable midsize pack, ideal for day walkers carrying lots of extra gear, hut-to-hut tours, long distance paths with B&B or hostel stays, or lightweight overnight camping trips with minimal gear. Being a Gregory pack, the fit and comfort are second to none, with a choice of harness sizes, a proper load-bearing hipbelt, and a well ventilated, suspended backpanel.
- CrossFlo Dynamic Transfer Suspension holds the pack away from your back for improved temperature control in all climates and temperatures.
- Padded hipbelt with reverse-pull adjustment, and two zipped pockets for small items.
- Anatomically shaped, ventilated shoulder straps with sternum strap and hydration hose clip.
- Front overflow stretch-woven stash pocket.
- Two stretch mesh side pockets.
- Top lid pocket.
- Under lid zipped pocket with key-clip.
- Additional access to gear via zip on front.
- Ice axe and walking pole attachment loops.
- Side compression straps.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Detachable rain cover in front zipped pocket.
Volume: 40 litres.
Dimensions: 28 x 66 x 31cm
Maximum recommended load: 16kg.
S/M - Back length 15 to 19"
M/L - Back length 18 to 22"
Back length is the distance from the base of the back of the neck (C7 vertebra) to level with top of the hip bone (iliac crest).
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.