A light and versatile daypack, ideal for travelling and day-to-day use. Zip access makes it easy to access your gear, and the front mesh pocket is great for quickly stashing a wet rain jacket when out on the trail or a magazine in town. Vented shoulder straps and backpanel reduce sweatiness on warm days, but don't make the bag too bulky for stowing under your seat on a plane.
- Perforated, padded backpanel.
- Perforated, contoured shoulder straps with sternum strap.
- Zip opening main compartment.
- Dedicated hydration zippered pocket with routing doubles as a secure tablet or small laptop sleeve.
- Front stretch mesh stuff pocket with secure buckle closure.
- Twin side mesh water bottle pockets.
- Removable webbing hipbelt.
- Front light attachment point.
- Reflective attachment loops to secure water bottles and other trail accessories.
- Padded tubular webbing haul handle.
- Side compression straps.
- 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip Nylon fabric with 420D high-density nylon reinforced base.
Volume: 20 litres.
Dimensions: 51 x 25 x 22 cm.
Maximum recommended load: 9kg.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.