A very comfortable midsize pack, ideal for day walkers carrying lots of extra gear, hut-to-hut tours, long distance paths with B&B or hostel stays, or lightweight overnight camping trips with minimal gear. Being a Gregory pack, the fit and comfort are second to none, with a choice of harness sizes, a proper load-bearing hipbelt, and a well ventilated, suspended backpanel.
- Women's specific Free Float harness holds the pack away from your back for improved temperature control in all climates and temperatures.
- Padded hipbelt with reverse-pull adjustment, and two zipped pockets for small items.
- Anatomically shaped, ventilated shoulder straps with sternum strap and hydration hose clip.
- Front overflow stretch-woven stash pocket.
- Two stretch mesh side pockets.
- Top lid pocket.
- Under lid zipped pocket with key-clip.
- Additional access to gear via zip on front.
- Ice axe and walking pole attachment loops.
- Side compression straps.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Detachable rain cover in front zipped pocket.
Volume: 38 litres.
Dimensions: 60 x 35 x 20 cm.
Maximum recommended load: 16kg.
Harness sizing guide:
X-Small/Small - Back length 13 to 17"
Small/Medium - Back length 16 to 20"
Back length is the distance from the base of the back of the neck (C7 vertebra) to level with top of the hip bone (iliac crest).
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.