Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
A streamlined, lightweight daypack, ideal for a huge variety of outdoor activities in warmer conditions. The Biosync harness is comfortable and secure, but does not restrict movement, and is designed for maximum breathability.
- Women's specific Biosync harness with velcro adjustable torso length for a perfect fit.
- Contoured shoulder straps with sternum strap and hydration tube clip.
- Load-bearing hipbelt with large zipped pockets.
- Zipped entry to main compartment.
- Zipped front pocket with soft lining (won't scratch glasses or electronics).
- Zipped internal security pocket with key clip.
- Vertical zipped front pocket.
- Dedicated zip-entry hydration reservoir compartment.
- Stretch-mesh side pockets for water bottle, sunscreen, etc.
- 100D High Density Nylon (30% recycled) fabric with 210D High Density Nylon (45% recycled) fabric base, and 135d Polyester (40% Post-consumer Recycled) lining.
- PFC-Free DWR finish.
Capacity: 15 litres.
Dimensions: 20x49x28 cm.
Weight (total): 0.835kg.
Recommended maximum load: 9.1kg.
Torso size guide: 14 - 19 inches.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.