Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
A very comfy and supportive daypack ideal for long day hikes, challenge walks, and lower-level supported treks.
Plus Size harness has extended shoulder straps and a longer waist belt to better accommodate those with a larger build (2X - 6X).
- Plus Size packs are designed with extended length shoulder straps and hip belts, plus additional fit revisions to accommodate larger body shapes and sizes.
- BioSync flexible hipbelt and shoulder harness that stretch and move with the natural motions of your body.
- Adjustable torso length that is connected edge-to-edge to balance the load and provide 3.5" / 9 cm of adjustment.
- Channelled foam backpanel featuring aerodynamic grooves to promote air movement and keep your back cooler.
- Perforated, padded shoulder harnesses with flexible edge construction for dynamic, breathable comfort.
- Large zippered hipbelt pockets for trail essentials.
- Independent zippered pocket for a hydration reservoir.
- Top quick access pocket for easy access to essentials
- Front durable stretch mesh stash pocket.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets and side compression to secure external gear.
- Trekking pole attachment with adjustable upper bungee loops and bottom reflective loop.
- Front reflective light attachment loop and top reflective gear loops.
- Custom comfort-grip moulded zipper pulls and moulded webbing keepers for strap management.
Volume: 20 litres.
Dimensions: 49 x 28 x 23 cm.
Maximum recommended load: 9kg.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.