A super-warm and comfy sleeping bag, that uses a unique hybrid wool and down construction. The wool protects the down from moisture, ensuring maximum performance from the down, and in term ensuring a very cosy night. The addition of an integrated footwarmer allows pre-warming of the bag, which is fantastic for those that suffer with cold feet, or who are fatigued from a hard day of hiking - simply plug in a USB powerbank for 15 minutes, and the bag will be snug and warm for the night.
- Unique hybrid wool and down construction developed specifically for sub-zero conditions.
- The wool absorbs moisture from the environment and insensible perspiration, ensuring the down stays drier, and therefore insulates better.
- Integrated footwarmer (requires a USB powerbank*).
- Recycled, breathable and water-repellent ultra-light 20 denier 380T nylon outer (PFC free).
- Recycled, breathable nylon lining.
- 630g of 800+ fillpower goose down (certified to the Responsible Down Standard).
- 60g/m² wool mix wadding (85% Lavalan Norwegian Wool, 15% Ingeo corn starch polylactide).
- Zipped outer pocket.
- J-shape main zip allows feet to be comfortably uncovered in warmer conditions.
- White zips are easy to find in the dark.
- Drawcord neck baffle and hood.
- Inner pocket for powerbank.
Minimum comfort temperature - Women: -5°C
Minimum comfort temperature - Men: -12°C
Packed size: Ø21x36cm (Ø21x28cm compressed).
Max User Height: 180cm
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.