An award-winning winter backpacking and trekking sleeping bag, with the superb comfort and performance of Gruezi's down and wool mix filling. Down of course offers excellent insulation, compressibility and a long life, but is adversely effected by moisture from the environment and insensible perspiration. Adding wool fibres boosts the performance of the down without the need for coatings, maintaining breathability and loft.
- DownWool filling increases comfort and performance of down.
- The wool absorbs moisture from the environment and insensible perspiration, ensuring the down stays drier, and therefore insulates better.
- Breathable and water-repellent ultra-light 20 denier 380T nylon outer (PFC free).
- Recycled, breathable nylon lining.
- 750g of DownWool (70% 650+ fillpower duck down and 30% wool).
- Down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard.
- J-shape main zip allows feet to be comfortably uncovered in warmer conditions.
- White zips are easy to find in the dark.
- Drawcord hood.
- Built-in pillow pocket - just stuff with a fleece or puffy jacket.
Minimum comfort temperature - Women: -1°C
Minimum comfort temperature - Men: -8°C
Packed size: Ø22x38cm (Ø23x25cm compressed).
Max User Height: 185cm
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.