A robust and reliable 3-season bag, ideal for damp conditions thanks to its moisture-regulating wool and synthetic filling. As users of wool hiking socks and baselayers will know, wool offers exceptional breathability, temperature regulation and moisture management, making it super comfortable for active outdoor use, especially over multiple days. The addition of a wool insulation layer in this bag actively manages moisture from the environment and insensible perspiration, ensuring you have a warmer, dryer, and more comfortable night. The addition of a built-in mozi headnet makes this a great bag for out-in-the-open bivis, bushcraft, and tarp camping.
- Wool insulation layer actively manages moisture from the environment and insensible perspiration, ensuring you stay warmer, dryer, and more comfortable.
- Breathable and water-repellent ultra-light 20 denier ripstop nylon outer (PFC free).
- Breathable 50D/320T polyester lining.
- Outer insulation layer: 60g/m² wool mix wadding (85% Lavalan Norwegian Wool, 15% Ingeo corn starch polylactide).
- Inner insulation layer: 150g/m² Synthdown 100% polyester.
- Bottom side insulation layer: 170g/m² Synthdown 100% polyester.
- J-shape main zip allows feet to be comfortably uncovered in warmer conditions.
- Drawcord hood.
- Built-in pillow pocket (stuff with a fleece or puffy jacket).
- Detachable mozi headnet with stiffening to hold away from the face.
- Additional foot zip for extra ventilation.
Supplied with compression stuff sack, storage sack, full washing and care instructions.
Minimum comfort temperature - Women: 4°C
Minimum comfort temperature - Men: -1°C
Packed size: Ø21x39cm (Ø21x27cm compressed).
Max User Height: 185cm
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.