Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Book a free fitting appointment now
A premium quality lightweight hiking boot, ideal for rolling countryside, tracks and trails in the hills, and hut-to-hut walking tours. Standout features include a supportive but very soft ankle cuff, and a really grippy and stable outsole.
- SF (Straight Fit) Extra last allows big toe to sit straighter and has more volume for the forefoot.
- Nubuck leather, suede and synthetic upper.
- LWG (Leather Working Group) Gold-rated nubuck leather – a certification that guarantees not just particularly high quality but also sustainable, eco-friendly manufacturing.
- Very soft ankle cuff and tongue.
- Wide, extended lacing offers a lot of adjustment.
- Soft lace loops over forefoot flex area.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- Raised toe and heel to aid a natural foot-roll.
- Vibram Trekking SF outsole.
Fit: More roomy toe box and straighter big toe.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.