A high quality off-road walking shoe, ideal for low-level walking, rambling, and travelling. Their 'hallux' bunion-friendly last gives extra room around the big toe joint.
- Specially developed 'hallux' last*.
- Soft and flexible suede leather and fabric upper.
- PU reinforced toe and heel for extra durability.
- Ghilly lacing feels soft over the top of the foot (no metal hardware).
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- Multi-layer mid-sole with PU cushioning and TPU support elements.
- Vibram outsole.
*The 'hallux' last gives increased room for the big toe joint meaning that those with prominent bunions (hallux vulgus) don't have to over-size their boots to achieve a comfortable fit (oversizing often leads to an uncomfortable, sloppy fit over the rest of the foot, and reduces the life from the boot and it's waterproof lining). The seams on this boot have also been positioned for minimum restriction to the big toe joint, while the Gore-Tex lining has been specially developed to give extra room in this area.
We regularly deal with customers with foot issues, with bunions being a common problem. We are very pleased to have found such a top-quality walking shoe that fits so well off-the-shelf.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.