Designed to be used in conjunction with a backpack hydration system reservoir, or a Hydrapak Stow bottle, this proven hollow-fibre filter instantly removes all common disease and illness causing microorganisms, allowing you to drink straight from natural water sources without the worry of getting a dodgy tummy or contracting real nasties like giardia.
- 0.1 micron filter element removes disease and illness causing bacteria (including e-coli, salmonella, cholera), and protozoa (including giardia).
- No pumping, no chemicals, no batteries.
- Easy to clean for a long service life.
- Works instantly - filters water as you drink.
- Packs down small enough to fit in a pocket.
- Easily attaches in-line with Hydrapak and Camelbak reservoirs using industry standard plug-and-play connectors.
- Directly attaches to Hydrapak Stow bottles, allowing you to filter while drinking, or as a squeeze filter while filling a second bottle.
Supplied with cap adapter and backflush adaptor.
Filter element capacity: up to 1500 litres
Weight (filter only): 47g
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.