A super-light, compact and reliable pack-away water bottle, ideal for backpacking, travelling and for carrying 'just in case'. As it packs so small and weighs so little, it also makes an excellent secondary bottle for hikes or expeditions when extra water needs to be carried on some occasions.
- 80% lighter than a hard plastic bottle.
- Very high quality TPU material, as used in Hydrapaks adventure proven hydration reservoirs.
- Packs down very small for easy transport when empty (after use, or when taking 'just in case').
- Central baffle maintains a low-profile shape when full.
- 100% BPA and PVC free.
- 28mm screw cap with spill-proof nozzle for easy drinking.
- Capacity markings.
- Flexible carry loop.
- Can be frozen.
Capacity: 1 litre.
Dimensions (full): 230x130mm
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.