An ultra-light technical boot with very innovative Double Heel sole unit for unparalleled heel roll (for walking comfort) AND grip when descending (for safety). The External Rubber Guard construction on the outsole also enables the use of very cushioned PU foam (again for walking comfort), while ensuring durability. A great all-rounder for adventurous mountain days - via-ferrata, scrambling, glacier crossings, winter hillwalking and lower grade winter climbs.
- Synthetic FlexTec 3 and water-repellent high tenacity nylon 6.6 upper with abrasion resistant Honey-Comb Guard overlay.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Performance Comfort lining.
- Ghilly lacing over forefoot, with no metal eyelets to cause pressure points.
- Steel lacing hooks.
- Sock-fit stretch tongue.
- Stretch snow-guard at rear top of cuff keeps out snow and debris, but does not restrict movement.
- 3D Flex Evo ankle hinge for enhanced mobility while maintaining support and heel security.
- TPU reinforced heel.
- Fibreglass composite lasting board.
- PU foam cushioning with External Rubber Guard.
- Vibram Impact Brake System outsole with Double-Heel and climbing-zone at the toe.
Weight: 630g (½ pair)
Crampon compatibility: Suitable for regular use with semi-automatic (clip heel/strap toe) mountaineering crampons.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.