Is this the best shoe for you? A good fit is essential to get the best out of a pair of climbing shoes. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and sizes - we even have a little climbing wall so you can give them a go
A premium quality Italian made shoe, designed for performance without compromising comfort on longer routes. Snug fitting, but with low heel tension, a really breathable upper, and to-the-toe lacing for fine tuning the fit.
- Unlined, eco-tanned suede leather upper for extra breathability and comfort.
- Central perforated panel.
- To-the-toe lacing for fine-tuning of fit over the whole foot.
- Recycled laces.
- Low-tension heel, redesigned for a better fit.
- Slip lasted.
- LaSpoFlex 1.1 mm medium-stiffness midsole.
- 5mm Vibram XS Edge sticky rubber for longer lasting wear.
- Sole designed for easier resoling.
- Normal volume.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.