Leatherman have put everything they know about multitool design, precision engineering, and quality manufacture into this superb value-for-money pocket tool. Still manufactured from high-quality optimum-hardness stainless steel in Portland, Oregon, this pocket toolkit offers:
- Spring-action needlenose pliers.
- Spring-action regular pliers.
- Spring-action wire cutters.
- 420HC knife (66mm; locks open for safety).
- Wood saw (locks open for safety).
- Wood/metal file.
- Serrated knife blade (for rope cutting).
- Small screwdriver.
- Medium screwdriver.
- Phillips screwdriver.
- Ruler (1.5 in).
- Bottle & can opener.
- Wire stripper.
- Lanyard ring.
- Removeable pocket clip.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Legendary Leatherman 25-year Warranty.
Weight: 200g. Length (folded): 97mm.
Supplied with nylon belt pouch, and a multifunction carabiner clip with bottle opener and hex-bit driver.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.