The law in the UK has changed: Due to new restrictions on the supply of knives and multitools with locking blades via mailorder, they are now only available for collection in our Leamington Spa store. Knives with non-locking blades under 3" in length (such as our Swiss Army Knives) are exempt, but we do still require proof of age before orders for these are dispatched. The UK law on buying and carrying knives
All the high-quality, dependable tools you expect from Leatherman (including full-size full-strength pliers, a locking knife blade, wood saw, screwdrivers and bottle opener), plus a couple of brand new features aimed at the dedicated outdoorsman:
- A detachable diamond-coated file - so you can actually sharpen the knife blade in the field.
- A ferro-rod - so you're never stuck without the ability to light a fire or stove.
Full feature list includes:
- Needlenose pliers.
- Regular pliers.
- 154CM steel wire cutters (replaceable).
- 154CM steel hard-wire cutters (replaceable).
- 420HC steel combo-edge knife (7cm).
- Wood saw.
- Bit driver (with philips and flat double-ended bit).
- Can opener.
- Wire stripper.
- 1/4" hex bit driver (also provides a lanyard attachment point).
- Removable ferrocium rod and whistle (replaceable).
- Detachable diamond coated file (sharpens flat and serrated blades).
- Pocket clip.
- Carabiner clip and bottle opener.
- Handle lock (prevents handles opening when hanging tool from carabiner).
- All external tools lock open for safety.
- Legendary Leatherman 25-year warranty.
Supplied with black nylon, velcro-closure belt sheath.
11.5cm (closed). 210g.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.