The law in the UK has changed: Due to new restrictions on the supply of knives and multitools with locking blades via mailorder, they are now only available for collection in our Leamington Spa store. Knives with non-locking blades under 3" in length (such as our Swiss Army Knives) are exempt, but we do still require proof of age before orders for these are dispatched. The UK law on buying and carrying knives
A feature-packed, heavy-duty multitool designed for regular work use. Includes replaceable wire cutters, both straight edge and serrated edge knife blades, and all-locking tools for safety.
- Needlenose pliers.
- Regular pliers.
- Premium steel replaceable wire cutters.
- Premium steel replaceable hard-wire cutters.
- Electrical crimper.
- 420HC knife.
- 420HC serrated knife with blunt tip (for cutting rope and webbing).
- Wood/metal file.
- Wood saw.
- Small screwdriver.
- Large screwdriver.
- Phillips screwdriver.
- Awl with thread loop (also makes a great firesteel striker).
- Ruler (8 inches/20 cm)
- Can and bottle opener
- Wire stripper.
- Lanyard ring (large enough for a mini-karabiner).
- All locking tools for safety.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Legendary Leatherman 25-year Warranty.
Weight: 272g. Length (folded): 115mm.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.