Age verification: Knives and multitools with locking blades are only for sale to persons aged 18 years or over. We will require proof of age before orders are dispatched. UK law on buying and carrying knives
Leatherman have put everything they know about multitool design, precision engineering, and quality manufacture into this superb value-for-money pocket tool. Still manufactured from high-quality optimum-hardness stainless steel in Portland, Oregon, this pocket toolkit offers:
- Spring-action needlenose pliers.
- Spring-action regular pliers.
- Spring-action wire cutters.
- 420HC knife (locks open for safety; part-serrated for rope cutting).
- Package opener.
- Wood/metal file.
- Spring-action scissors (lock open for safety).
- Small screwdriver.
- Medium screwdriver.
- Phillips screwdriver.
- Ruler (1.5 in).
- Bottle & can opener.
- Wire stripper.
- Removeable pocket clip.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Legendary Leatherman 25-year Warranty.
Weight: 200g. Length (folded): 97mm.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.