The Aergonlite 2 Carbon aids propulsion through its lightweight and robust construction design, i.e. high-strength aluminium on the upper segment and pure carbon on the lower one. The Aergonlite 2 Carbon won’t let you down. The Speed Lock 2 mechanism allows hassle-free length adjustment between 110 and 145 cm – even with your gloves on. The Aergon Thermo Tour grips offer the necessary support and convenience.
Sold in pairs
- Vario 2-piece Construction
- Aergon (Tour Thermo Long) Grip
- Lock Security Strap (Neoprene) (60% rubber, 40% nylon)
- Tube diameter 16|14 mm
- Aluminium (HTS 6.5) Carbon Shaft
- Speed Lock 2 Adjustment system
- Touring | Backcountry (Contour Compact) Basket)
- Contour Tip
- Weight 240 g / Unit
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.