A sturdy trekking pole, ideal for taller users. Speed Lock clamp type adjustment is much quicker and more secure than the traditional twist lock type.
- Longer pole for taller users (135cm recommended for 6'4" users, with an extra 10cm for steep downhills).
- Very comfortable Aergon CorTec cork-compound handle with soft leash.
- Speed Lock Plus length adjustment.
- High quality HTS 6.5 aluminium alloy tubing (18/16/14mm).
- Replaceable trekking basket.
- Replaceable Flex Tip with carbide tip for off-road grip.
Length (packed): 71cm
Length (in use): 110-145cm
Weight: 277g (per pole)
Sold as a pair.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.