A strong and dependable pole for regular trekking and backpacking, ideal for taller users up to around 6'4". Speed Lock clamp type adjustment is much quicker and more secure than the traditional twist lock type.
- Longer pole for taller users (135cm recommended for 6'4" users, with an extra 10cm for steep downhills).
- Very comfortable Aergon Air handle with soft leash.
- Extended grip for quick length adjustment.
- Speed Lock Plus length adjustment.
- High quality HTS 6.5 aluminium alloy tubing (18/16/14mm).
- Replaceable trekking basket.
- Replaceable Flex Tip with carbide tip for off-road grip.
Length (packed): 71cm
Length (in use): 110-145cm
Weight: 299g (per pole)
Sold as a pair.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.