A light and dependable trekking pole for those who find a more traditional T-shape grip more comfortable than the standard trekking ski-pole type grip.
- Aergomed T-shape grip with soft cord strap.
- External Speedlock adjustment is quick, easy, durable and secure.
- Carbide flex tip for off-road use.
- Replaceable rubber tip for road use and carbide tip protection while travelling.
- 3-section design.
- High quality HTS 6.5 aluminum tubing (18/16/14mm diameter).
Length (packed): 63cm
Length (in use): 63-120 cm
Price per single pole
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.