The BoxNet mosquito net is spacious and comfortable with potentially the largest enclosed volume of any net style. When hung from all four points it allows good air circulation and is therefore cool to sleep under. It is also possible to hang it from just two points to form a wedge shape. Because a box-shape net is more time consuming to put up, it is probably better suited to longer term accommodation.
- Four hanging point, box-shaped design.
- Nylon skirt around the bottom to tuck under mattress.
- Impregnated with long-lasting Lifesystems Ex8 Anti-Mosquito, lasts up to 2 years or 35 washes.
- White polyester mesh with 156 holes per sq. inch.
- Pre-attached lengths of hanging cord and hanging hooks included.
- Supplied with stuffsack.
Dimensions (packed): 10 x 10 x 19cm.
Dimensions (in use): 210(L) x 100 (W) x 150(H) cm.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.