Lifesystems Light & Dry First Aid Kits combine super-lightweight fabrics with space-saving design - they're ideal for activities that require minimal gear. The contents are stored within waterproof component bags and everything is easy to access, so these kits will perform even in the toughest of conditions. The Pro Kit contains ample items to treat both you and a friend and will treat most common outdoor injuries. It is an ideal companion for biking, hiking, trail running, skiing, climbing, kayaking, rafting etc.
- 1 x Primary Care Leaflet
- 6 x Safety Pins
- 1 x Pair Large Vinyl Gloves - Medical Grade, Powder Free
- 1 x Lifesystems LokTop waterproof bag (10.2cm x 18cm)
- 16 x 200mg Ibuprofen Tablets (UK Only)
- 1 x Elasticated Cohesive Bandage
- 2 x 7.5g Suncream Sachets; Mountain Formula (SPF50)
- 1 x Micropor Tape (1.25cm x 5m)
- 1 x Zinc Oxide Tape (2.5cm x 2m)
- 4 x Alcohol-Free Cleansing Wipes
- 1 x Savlon Antiseptic Cream 15g
- 6 x Chlorine Tablets (Water Purification)
- 1 x Sterile Low Adherent Dressing (5cm x 5cm)
- 1 x Sterile Low Adherent Dressing (10cm x 10cm)
- 15 x Sterile Non-Woven Gauze Swabs (5cm x 5cm, 4ply)
- 1 x Pack Assorted Plasters
- 6 x Wound Closure Strips
- 2 x Sterile Blister Plaster
- All contents are manufactured to European quality standards and carry the CE mark.
- Lightweight, durable ripstop outer bag with lashing point
- Watertight/airtight ALOKSAK inner bag
Dimensions: 160 x 140 x 50 mm
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.