Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting boot for your foot. We would always recommend a visit to our Leamington Spa store to be properly measured and fitted
The Renegade Mid GTX has been our best selling lightweight hiking boot for many years, and easily outsells any of our fabric boots. Its outstanding balance of low-weight, support, grip, quality materials, adaptive fit, and superb out-of-the-box comfort make it a winner for many of our customers who regularly walk lowland paths and good tracks and trails in the hills. Its soft leather upper, wide to-the-toebox derby style lacing, and good range of size/fit options also make it one of our ‘go-to’ boots for customers with common foot issues like bunions, hammer-toes, or high arches.
- Standard width fitting for average to wide feet.
- Hydrophobic Nubuck leather upper with Cordura nylon tongue and cuff.
- Wide, to-the-toebox derby style lacing.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-tex lining - a Lowa patented seamless design reduces hot spots.
- PU Monowrap Frame - a Lowa patented construction technique that allows a reduced overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- Full length nylon shank - for underfoot support and protection.
- Vibram Evo outsole.
Weight: 550g (½ pair UK8).
We often have alternative colours in stock - please call or email!
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.