The Alugator Light is Mammuts lightest avalanche shovel. It weighs less than a small cola and can fit into any small daypack. The sharpened, tilt proof blade is made of ultra-robust anodized aluminium, while the attachment holes mean it is easier and faster to construct a snow anchor or rescue sledge. The telescopic shaft has an oval profile. This makes the Alugator even more robust.
- UIAA 156 Avalanche Shovel Standard Certification
- Hardened, anodized aluminum shovel blade
- Oval telescopic shaft
- Automatic zipper locking for quick, precise guidance during assembly
- Symmetrical T-grip for optimum transfer of force
- Space-saving blade design
- Stabilization ribs for maximum stability
- Sharpened, tilt-resistant blade with integrated steps
- Straight blade back - perfect for cutting straight snow profiles
- Attachment holes for snow anchor and rescue sled
- Blade width: 21 cm
- Blade length: 24 cm
- Weight: 475 g
- Shaft length (collapsed): 37 cm
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.