A fully featured ski jacket that is super comfortable thanks to Mammut DRYtechnology. Its stretch material offers freedom of movement and is both waterproof and breathable. The Stoney Hard Shell Jacket is packed with features. The helmet-compatible hood with snow-specific construction is easy to open and detach when needed, even when wearing gloves. A practical wrist pocket lets you store your ski pass and accessories and there's space for your ski goggles in the generously sized internal pocket. The Stoney offers reliable protection in all weathers and offers many details designed for optimal comfort.
- Wind and waterproof 3-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material.
- Detachable, helmet-compatible hood.
- Waterproof Aquaguard front zipper.
- Chest pocket with water-repellent zipper.
- 2 side pockets with water-repellent zippers.
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener.
- Wrist pocket for ski pass.
- Comfortable, elasticated hand gaiters.
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zippers.
- Internal zipper pocket.
- Internal goggle pocket made from elastic mesh material.
- Zip-off snow skirt with anti-slip grip and double button placket for individual adjustment.
- Snap buttons on snow skirt to attach jacket to pants.
- Adjustable hem.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.