An essential item in your standard safety equipment: the Probe 240 fast lock is a light, durable aluminium probe that packs up small for demanding users. The newly developed, glove compatible Fast Lock system ensures maximum comfort when locking the probe and locating buried subjects.
- Fast-Lock system - fast, individually lockable tensioning system
- Stable, lightweight probe segment made from durable aluminium
- Extremely precise probe scaling on both sides
- Durable tensile tensioning cord for maximum stability of probe tensioning system
- Drop-shaped probe tip for energy-saving probing
- Suitable for use with gloves
- Practical probe cover with integrated emergency plan
- Length collapsed: 45 cm / extended: 240 cm
- Weight: 265 g
- Number of segments: 6
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.