The Stoney pants are freeride pants that combines style and function. Features include spray resistant 2-way side zips for ventilation and easy entry and exit and a warm mesh lining. The Stoney pants keep you dry even in bitter conditions and are the perfect pants for all your skiing adventures.
- High-quality wind-resistant and waterproof 2-layer DRYtechnology material.
- Stretchable snow gaiters.
- Press button to adjust the leg width for improved crampon compatibility.
- Hem reinforcement and ski edge protection made from schoeller®- keprotec®.
- Belt loops on the waistband of the pants to connect them to the jacket.
- 2 map pockets with splash-proof zipper on the legs.
- 2 zip pockets with cosy fleece lining.
- Side ventilation with splash-proof zipper, with mesh backing.
- Preformed knees.
- Integrated waist adjustment system.
- Warm mesh lining.
- Face material: 100% Polyamide.
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane.
- Lining: 100% Polyester.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.