Classic freeride pants. Thanks to high-quality 2-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material, the Stoney HS Pants are waterproof and windproof. With three pockets, the pants offer plenty of space for small items. The hem reinforcement provides protection from sharp ski edges while the leg hem is cut slightly shorter at the front for a better fit when wearing ski boots.
- Wind and waterproof 2-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material.
- Leg width adjustable by snap buttons.
- 2 side pockets with water-repellent zippers.
- Belt loops.
- Leg pocket with water-repellent zipper.
- Edge protection made from strong Cordura material.
- Elastic snow gaiters.
- Side ventilation with splashproof zipper.
- Waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from the outside.
- Snap buttons to attach jacket to pants.
- Leg hem cut slightly shorter at the front for improved fit when wearing ski boots.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.