The Marker Griffon 13 ID extends its performance range with SOLE.ID, allowing both Alpine and Alpine Touring boot compatibility to create the most versatile freeride binding on the market today. The Griffon features Power Width Design, Markers signature toe and heel design engineered to make today’s wider skis perform at their very best – so you can Rule the Mountain.
- Boot Sole Compatability ISO 5355 (Alpine) & ISO 9523 (AT)
- Height adjustable gliding plate to fit for any kind of ski boot (alpine ISO 5355 and touring ISO 9523)
- Stand Height w/o Ski 22 mm
- Toe System Triple Pivot Elite
- Gliding AFD Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable
- Step-In Heel Inter Pivot
- Weight (Pair) 1890 g (90)
- DIN Range 4.0 – 13.0
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.