Like the superb MSR Hubba NX, the Elixir 1 is a light AND spacious 1-person, 3-season tent, ideal for solo backpackers and travellers in most lowland weather conditions. The 3-pole 'semi-dome' design gives stability and lots of living space, allowing you to comfortably sit up, sort your gear, prepare food or change your clothing completely under cover. It's virtually free-standing structure means it is easy to pitch and then move it to the best position.
- Side-on door and porch design gives lots of living room and makes it easy to get in and out.
- Only 1.78kg in use.
- Combination ripstop nylon and mesh inner canopy gives a good balance of ventilation over the top half, with extra draft protection lower down (where the wind can blow under the edge of the flysheet).
- StayDry door design means the inner won’t get wet when you open the door in wet weather.
- Inner-pitching first design gives maximum strength and stability.
- Colour-coded poles, clips and pegging points.
- Gear loft for storing small items.
- Glow-in-the-dark zip pullers.
- 68D ripstop polyester flysheet (1500mm polyurethane with DWR).
- 70 taffeta nylon groundsheet (3000mm polyurethane with DWR).
- 7000 Series aluminium poles.
- Fully seam-sealed fly and groundsheet.
- Supplied with footprint (groundsheet protector).
Weight (packaged): 2.16kg
Weight (minimum in use): 1.78kg
Pack size: 48x15cm
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.