Like the superb MSR Hubba Hubba NX, the Elixir 2 is a light AND spacious 2-person, 3-season tent, ideal for backpackers and travellers in most lowland weather conditions. The 3-pole 'semi-dome' design gives stability and lots of living space, allowing you to comfortably sit up, sort your gear, prepare food or change your clothing completely under cover. It's virtually free-standing structure means it is easy to pitch and then move it to the best position. A separate porch and entrance for each person gives loads more living space and means you won't have to climb over each other to get in and out of the tent. Floor is sized to comfortably accommodate two camping mattresses side-by-side.
- Side-on door and porch design gives lots of living room and makes it easy to get in and out (35% larger vestibule than 2017 model).
- Only 2.24kg in use.
- Combination ripstop nylon and mesh inner canopy gives a good balance of ventilation over the top half, with extra draft protection lower down (where the wind can blow under the edge of the flysheet).
- StayDry door design means the inner won’t get wet when you open the door in wet weather.
- Inner-pitching first design gives maximum strength and stability.
- Colour-coded poles, clips and pegging points.
- Gear lofts for storing small items.
- Glow-in-the-dark zip pullers.
- 68D ripstop polyester flysheet (1500mm Polyurethane with DWR).
- 70 taffeta nylon groundsheet (3000mm polyurethane with DWR).
- 7000 Series aluminium poles.
- Fully seam-sealed fly and groundsheet.
- Supplied with footprint (groundsheet protector).
Weight (packaged): 2.77kg
Weight (minimum in use): 2.24kg
Pack size: 51x17cm
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.