A superbly light AND spacious 1-person, 3-season tent, ideal for solo backpackers and travellers in most lowland weather conditions. The clever interconnected pole design gives stability and lots of living space, allowing you to comfortably sit up, sort your gear, prepare food or change your clothing completely under cover. Its virtually free-standing design means it is easy to pitch and then move it to the best position.
- Side-on door and porch design gives lots of living room and makes it easy to get in and out.
- Top quality DAC aluminium alloy interconnected pole system.
- Only 1.22kg in use.
- High quality Mini Groundhog pegs are strong, light and hold well in soft ground.
- Combination ripstop nylon and mesh inner canopy gives a good balance of ventilation over the top half, with extra draft protection lower down (where the wind can blow under the edge of the flysheet).
- StayDry door design means the inner won’t get wet when you open the door in wet weather.
- Inner-pitching first design gives maximum strength and stability.
- 20D ripstop nylon flysheet with 1200mm Durashield PU and silicone coatings.
- 30D ripstop nylon groundsheet with 3000mm DuraShield PU and DWR coatings.
- Fully seam-sealed fly and groundsheet.
Weight (packaged): 1.22kg
Weight (minimum in use): 1.29kg
Pack size: 46x15cm
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.