Without doubt, the most reliable, dependable and windproof personal cooking system on the market. While other personal cooking systems offer speed, convenience, and some perform okay in sub-zero conditions, the WindBurner is unbeatable when it comes to windy conditions, due to it's completely enclosed radiant burner. Like most Jetboil-type systems, the WindBurner is best suited to simple backpacking cuisine and hot drinks.
- Integrated System: State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency cookware are combined into a compact, self-contained and easy-to-use system.
- Unrivaled Boil Time: Outperforms the competition in head-to-head lab tests - boiling .5 liter of water in just 1.6 minutes - with an even greater advantage out in the real world.
- Unmatched Wind Protection: Heat exchanger completely encloses radiant burner head, virtually eliminating the effects of wind to maintain outstanding boil times and save fuel.
- Maximum Efficiency: Patent-pending radiant burner, heat exchanger and internal pressure regulator produce best-in-class, fuel-sipping efficiency in all conditions.
- Compact: The system is self-contained, with the stove and a 100g fuel canister packing inside the pot.
- 1-litre cooking vessel with heat exchanger and insulated cosy.
- Folding canister stand.
- Integrated bowl.
- BPA-free drinking and straining lid.
Minimum system weight: 432g.
Packed size: 11x18cm
Boil time (0.5 litres): 2:30 mins.
LP gas canister not included. Compatible with any 100g, 250g or 500g screw-on, self-sealing disposable canister (100g size will pack inside system).
NB: This stove does not have a built-in igniter, as MSR believe they are simply too unreliable. We suggest using a firesteel, lighter or windproof matches. This stove was originally called the 'WindBoiler'.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.