Without doubt, the most reliable, dependable and windproof personal cooking system on the market. While other personal cooking systems offer speed, convenience, and some perform okay in sub-zero conditions, the WindBurner is unbeatable when it comes to windy conditions, due to it's completely enclosed radiant burner. Like most Jetboil-type systems, the WindBurner is best suited to simple backpacking cuisine and hot drinks.
- Integrated System: State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency cookware are combined into a compact, self-contained and easy-to-use system.
- Unrivaled Boil Time: Outperforms the competition in head-to-head lab tests - boiling .5 liter of water in just 1.6 minutes - with an even greater advantage out in the real world.
- Unmatched Wind Protection: Heat exchanger completely encloses radiant burner head, virtually eliminating the effects of wind to maintain outstanding boil times and save fuel.
- Maximum Efficiency: Patent-pending radiant burner, heat exchanger and internal pressure regulator produce best-in-class, fuel-sipping efficiency in all conditions.
- Compact: The system is self-contained, with the stove and a 100g fuel canister packing inside the pot.
- 1-litre cooking vessel with heat exchanger and insulated cosy.
- Folding canister stand.
- Integrated bowl.
- BPA-free drinking and straining lid.
Minimum system weight: 432g.
Packed size: 11x18cm
Boil time (0.5 litres): 2:30 mins.
LP gas canister not included. Compatible with any 100g, 250g or 500g screw-on, self-sealing disposable canister (100g size will pack inside system).
NB: This stove does not have a built-in igniter, as MSR believe they are simply too unreliable. We suggest using a firesteel, lighter or windproof matches. This stove was originally called the 'WindBoiler'.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.