Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
A premium quality small-size daypack, that offers excellent fit, comfort and versatility. The Mystery Ranch trademark 3-zip design is superbly practical, allowing quick access to the entire contents of the pack, while retaining a familiar 'top-loading plus top pocket' backpack feel. The adjustable harness system is superbly comfortable and supportive, but not too bulky or restrictive. The hipbelt is removable for situations when it might be a hindrance, such as wearing the pack over a climbing harness, sightseeing, or using as aircraft cabin luggage.
- Two harness sizes and an adjustable torso for a perfect fit.
- Removable load-bearing hipbelt.
- Duel-density shoulder straps with sternum strap.
- Zip pockets on hipbelt.
- 3-Zip entry to main compartment.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Spacer-mesh padded backpanel.
- Large zippered lid pocket.
- Weather-resistant YKK zippers on main pack.
- Side compression straps with velcro keepers.
- Stretch-woven side and front pockets (large enough for a 1-litre water bottle).
- Trekking pole/ice tool attachment.
- 100% recycled 210D Robic dobby nylon fabric.
Capacity: 20 litres
S/M - torso length 15-20"
L/XL - torso length 17-24"
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.