The classic outdoor waterbottle, trusted by climbers, mountaineers, trekkers and travellers for many years. Wide-mouth opening allows very easy filling, cleaning and drying, and makes the bottle also useful for keeping small items dry. Constructed from tough, light and taste-free Eastman Tritan Sustain (50% post consumer waste). This 1.5-litre size is ideal for conditions or environments that necessitate carrying extra water.
- Tough but light Eastman Tritan polymer construction.
- 50% post consumer recycled content.
- Does not retain tastes or odours.
- BPA and BPS free.
- Guaranteed leakproof.
- Takes ice cubes.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 'Industry standard' 63mm wide mouth opening fits many water filters and purifiers.
- Withstands temperatures from -40 to 100°C.
Capacity: 48oz (1.5 litre).
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.