A brilliant option for winter walkers who don't need or want to use a full crampon, but equally don't want to risk slips on icy hill paths and tracks. A combination of short spikes and chain give excellent grip on hard-packed snow and icy surfaces without the trip-hazard, weight, bulk, and inconvenience of a conventional walking or mountaineering crampon. They also do not require a specific type of 'crampon compatible boot', and can safely be used on your normal walking boots, or trail shoes. Microspikes are now very well proven and highly recommended.
- 8mm 'micro-spikes' offer much more effective grip than other 'pavement' crampons and ice-grippers.
- Fits virtually any type of outdoor footwear, including running shoes.
- Compact enough and safe to carry in your pocket.
- High-quality elastomer section remains flexible down to -60°C.
- Durable, stainless steel chain and spikes for corrosion resistance.
- Supplied with zip carry case with repair kit (x3 spare links).
Weight: 290g (size M pair).
M: 3.5-6.5 UK
L: 7-9 UK
XL: 10-13 UK
Elastomer colour: Green
(NB: These replace our previous Snowline brand microspikes, which we can no longer get hold of).
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.