A brilliant option for winter walkers who don't need or want to use a full crampon, but equally don't want to risk slips on icy hill paths and tracks. A combination of short spikes and chain give excellent grip on hard-packed snow and icy surfaces without the trip-hazard, weight, bulk, and inconvenience of a conventional walking or mountaineering crampon. They also do not require a specific type of 'crampon compatible boot', and can safely be used on your normal walking boots, or trail shoes. Microspikes are now very well proven and highly recommended.
- 8mm 'micro-spikes' offer much more effective grip than other 'pavement' crampons and ice-grippers.
- Fits virtually any type of outdoor footwear, including running shoes.
- Compact enough and safe to carry in your pocket.
- High-quality elastomer section remains flexible down to -60°C.
- Durable, stainless steel chain and spikes for corrosion resistance.
- Supplied with zip carry case with repair kit (x3 spare links).
Weight: 290g (size M pair).
M: 3.5-6.5 UK
L: 7-9 UK
XL: 10-13 UK
Elastomer colour: Green
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.