A classic, high quality pocket knife, beloved by gardeners, picknickers, campers, cooks and bushcrafters. The No.7 is a great size for all-round outdoor use - large enough to hold onto comfortably, but not too bulky in your pocket. This 'Trekking' version comes in a choice of bright colours or original beech handle, and has a leather attachment cord.
- Corrosion-resistant Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel blade.
- Precision ground 'Yatagan' shape blade is sharp, slices really well, and is easy to re-sharpen.
- Virobloc safety ring keeps blade securely locked in either the open position (so it can not close on your fingers during use), or closed position (so it can not open in your pocket).
- Real wood handle is comfortable, good looking and practical.
- Bright colour options makes knife easier to find if accidentally dropped.
- Leather lanyard for hanging or attachment.
Blade length: 8cm
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.